Thursday, October 11, 2007

LIT MATCH PRODUCER




Match pulls have been around since matches and magic. The match pull has been around since matches and magic, however, this is THE BEST!!
In 1977, I experimented with a unique little spring clip used to hold photos in a darkroom, the spring clip rather than a c-clamp made the difference!!!
This device was receptive to a match striker which could VERY easily be wrapped around the spring and extend through the clip.
This had NEVER BEEN DONE before!!!
The striker change is quick and easy!!
Many knock-off artists have tried to emulate this effect to no avail: The Spanish version takes forever to load, the India version is a pain and snaps the matches.
This one works every time. I used one 99 times in a row without fail.
This is why DAVID COPPERFIELD, LANCE BURTON (USED 6-LIVE ON THE TONIGHT SHOW), JEFF MCBRIDE, MAGIC-IAN (ME), & HUNDREDS of others use DEPENDALITE (dependelite) exclusively.

Set of 4 - choose your Price with Shipping

--------------------
The double (a 30 year old sample shown in the picture) was a superbly engineered clip which had two spring clips mounted on a spring hinge. Although it worked great, there was a fumble factor. So, I discontinued them. The need for a double match pull was mostly as a backup and since my singles rarely failed, it was an un-necessary option. Of course some people need several matches during an act, but the best solution (since the single dependalites are so inexpensive), is to have several singles loaed and ready. However by Popular demand I have introduced a new and improved DOUBLE MATCH PULL.
------------
Lance Burton is the key example of backups. He has six mounted on a velcro strip so he can load them and slap them into his jackets wth fumbling. He tried the doubles and found the multiple mount method to be the best. You can buy as many as you like at
www.tricks.ws or


New Version of the DOUBLEYou can produce one or a secon match, or split this unit as two singles!

click here to get a NEW DOUBLEMATCH PULL -$9.99


This is a comment from a recent sale:
Dear Magic Ian,"WOW!!! I never imagined a lit match pull to be made and work so well. Needless to say, I tossed my Clark match pull into my "Useless Magic" drawer with the other lit match pulls I've tried and hated. There is no comparison. I love the little single match pull, but the dual version is definitely going to be my favorite.
As soon as I save up a bit more cash I'll be back to see you about a few more of your dual lit match pulls. I want them permanently in the jackets and vests I use for magic. Besides having a TopIt or 2 (actually I have 6 of them) in my jackets, the next most important thing is now your lit match pulls. They are fabulous!!
Thank you Ian.....
Regards and Respect,
Doris

2 comments:

Magic Ian said...

This is a comment from a recent sale:
Dear Magic Ian,

"WOW!!! I never imagined a lit match pull to be made and work so well. Needless to say, I tossed my Clark match pull into my "Useless Magic" drawer with the other lit match pulls I've tried and hated. There is no comparison. I love the little single match pull, but the dual version is definitely going to be my favorite.

Thank you for being so generous and sending the single at no charge. I'll be back for more of them. As soon as I save up a bit more cash (I really hate to use my credit cards) I'll be back to see you about a few more of your dual lit match pulls. I want them permanently in the jackets and vests I use for magic. Besides having a TopIt or 2 (actually I have 6 of them) in my jackets, the next most important thing is now your lit match pulls. They are fabulous!!

Thank you Ian.....

Regards and Respect,

Doris

Leo Byrd said...

I would like to say your dependalite is top notch! I got several cheap bulldog clip lights that basically break the match head off. Also the impression on the striker pad isnt terribly deep. Therefore i dont have to change them out every show.

THANKS!